EUGENE, Ore. -- A crash near Sutton RV in Eugene has closed the turn lane from West 6th Avenue to West 5th Avenue.
Police said to avoid the area of West 7th Avenue and West 5th Avenue.
Officials said a Subaru was traveling on West 7th Avenue, went off into the grass and hit a white truck and red car that were at a light at the intersection with West 5th Avenue.
The driver of the truck was trapped and had to be removed from the vehicle.
There is no word on the condition of the drivers at this time.
An hour after that wreck, police were called to a rollover on Ferry Street Bridge.
There were no injuries in that wreck, but it did back up traffic on 7th Avenue for a short period of time.
- Crash near Sutton RV closes roadway in Eugene
- Fire destroys RV and parking structure in west Eugene
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- 5-vehicle crash closes part of Interstate 105 in Eugene
- Fire forces Eugene barbecue restaurant to close
- Home Instead Senior Care closes in Eugene
- Eugene’s HiFi Music Hall temporarily closing
- Café Yumm! in Eugene closed after fire
- Premier RV fire leaves family concerned for job
- Driver avoids injuries when RV goes up in flames