PHILOMATH, Ore. -- A semi truck loaded with logging equipment crashed on Highway 34 near Philomath on Wednesday, Oregon Department of Transportation officials said.
One lane is closed at milepost 53, six miles southwest of Highway 20.
OR 34, Alsea Hwy: One lane closed at MP 53, six mi W of US 20. A semi loaded w/logging equipment crashed. On Fri, May 24, the road will be completely closed between 9AM & 4PM to remove equipment by crane. On Fri, use US 20 as a detour. There will be no thru traffic on OR 34. pic.twitter.com/bRyglHhKDR
— Oregon DOT (@OregonDOT) May 22, 2019
The roadway will close on Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. so equipment can be removed by crane. Drivers should use Highway 20 as a detour, ODOT said.
- Crash near Philomath leads to closures on Highway 34
- ODOT moves closure point for Highway 34
- ODOT makes improvements to Highway 34
- ODOT closes Highway 34 near Corvallis
- Four rescued on flooded Highway 34
- ODOT reopens multiple lanes on Highway 34
- Electric fan caused Philomath house fire
- Philomath residents need to boil drinking water
- Highway 34 safety project underway in Linn County
- Businesses on Highway 34 drying out after flooding