EUGENE, Ore. -- Eugene Police are on scene of a crash at 7th Avenue and High Street in Eugene.
Authorities report 7th Avenue is closed at Pearl Street, and High Street is closed at 8th Avenue. The crash is between a passenger vehicle and a truck. The intersection may be closed "for an extended period."
Drivers are asked to avoid the area and take alternative routes.
KEZI 9 News has a photographer on scene and will keep you updated.
- Crash closes intersection in downtown Eugene
- Downtown Eugene survey closes soon
- Two-car crash shuts down intersection in west Eugene
- Major Eugene intersection reopens after pedestrian-involved crash
- Residents demand changes at popular Eugene intersection
- Roseburg updating major intersection
- Starbucks to close downtown store
- Man hit at Eugene intersection neighbors call dangerous
- Graduate Eugene closes over coronavirus
- Farmers Market opens Saturday in downtown Eugene