Photo Gallery 4 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- Northwest Expressway has been reopened after a two-vehicle crash closed down lanes in both directions Tuesday morning.
The crash happened at 8:49 a.m. at Maxwell Road.
Police said one vehicle was turning from Maxwell Road to southbound Northwest Expressway and collided with a vehicle headed north.
The drivers of both vehicles were taken to the hospital with broken bones, cuts, scrapes and concussions.
The road reopened shortly after 10 a.m.
- Northwest Expressway reopens after two-vehicle crash
- OR 228 reopens after multi-vehicle crash near Brownsville
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- Multiple-vehicle crash in Eugene
- Southbound I-5 reopens after crash near Woodburn
- Highway 99W reopens after crash near Monroe
- I-5 reopens after crash south of Roseburg
- Delta Highway on-ramp reopens following crash
- Motor vehicle crashes in Oregon increase
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down I-5