UPDATE: Traffic is moving again on Highway 126 in Springfield after multiple crashes Wednesday afternoon.
Traffic was backed up from a crash at 52nd Street when another crash happened at Pioneer Parkway.
That crash happened when a vehicle with a horse trailer rear-ended a truck.
Both crashes have now cleared.
SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- A major crash on Highway 126E at 52nd Street late Wednesday afternoon is causing delays in Springfield.
Traffic was backed up to the Pioneer Parkway exit as of 5 p.m.
Officials advise using caution.
- Crashes cause delays on Highway 126 in Springfield
- Springfield woman dies after crash on Highway 126
- Crash near Walton closes Highway 126
- Man killed in crash on Highway 126
- One killed in crash on Highway 126
- Highway 126 closed after multiple collisions
- Couple faces charges after crash on Highway 126
- Highway 126 back open after propane truck crash
- Police: Fatal crash closes Highway 126 for hours
- Vida man dies in fatal crash on Highway 126