EUGENE, Ore. – Drivers were asked to avoid the 500 block of East 4th Avenue on Wednesday morning because of a crash.
The accident happened near the old EWEB building and Ferry Street Bridge.
A large semi-truck blocked one lane of the road and drivers were advised to avoid the area during their morning commute.
Workers expected the truck to be removed by about 9:30 a.m.
- Truck crash slows traffic near Ferry Street Bridge
- Early morning crash slows I-5 traffic in Eugene
- Truck crashes into Eugene home
- McKenzie Bridge plane crash victims identified
- Rescuers search for missing people after Indonesian ferry catches fire
- Semi-truck hits concrete divider causing traffic delays
- Semi-truck fire causes traffic delays in Eugene
- Some Bahamas evacuees were told to get off a ferry headed to the US. CBP blames the ferry operator.
- Truck crashes into ditch after hitting bear