COTTAGE GROVE , Ore. -A house fire sparked twice Wednesday morning on South Gateway Boulevard.
Fire crews were first dispatched at 1:40 a.m.
A few hours later, after the flames had been doused and the firefighters had left, KEZI 9 News was on scene. Reporter Jillian Smukler and Photographer Scott Dodge had to call 911 when flames reignited in the rubble of the destroyed home.
Investigators said they believe the home was vacant and nobody was hurt. At last check, the cause of the fire remained under investigation Friday morning.
- Cottage Grove house burns down; flames reignite hours later
- Cottage Grove house fire under investigation
- Cottage Grove armory sparks controversy
- Cottage Grove carousel wins award
- Missing Cottage Grove woman located
- Cottage Grove celebrates Earth Day
- Cottage Grove aquatic center reopens
- Woman rescued from house fire in Cottage Grove
- Cottage Grove house fire sends man to hospital
- Cottage Grove community raises money after devastating house fire