COTTAGE GROVE, Ore. -- After a yearlong renovation, the Warren H. Daugherty Aquatic Center reopened in Cottage Grove on Tuesday.
The facility features an upgraded pool in addition to a new warming pool. The main pool was paid for by a bond measure passed by Cottage Grove voters. The warming pool was paid for by donors.
The facility will be used by students and community members alike.
A ribbon-cutting was held Tuesday evening. Attendees were treated to an open house and public swim.
- Cottage Grove aquatic center reopens
- Cottage Grove warming center needs volunteers
- Cottage Grove armory sparks controversy
- Cottage Grove carousel wins award
- Missing Cottage Grove woman located
- Cottage Grove celebrates Earth Day
- Cottage Grove Police Search for Missing Man
- Federal investigation on Cottage Grove marijuana operation
- Car barrels into Cottage Grove home
- Cottage Grove woman celebrates 100th birthday