COQUILLE, Ore. – A Coos County man has been sentenced after being found guilty for murder and first-degree assault.
Last June, 35-year-old Manuel Delgado was accused of assaulting Gregory Durham at a home on Southeast 3rd Avenue in Coquille. Police say he was staying at Durham’s home when it happened.
A third man in the home, Michael Lucas, was also assaulted. He came to Coquille Valley Hospital and told police what happened.
Police say they went to the home and found Durham’s body on the bathroom floor and Delgado asleep in the home.
RELATED: MAN FACES MURDER CHARGES IN COQUILLE
Delgado was sentenced to life in prison and a 90-month sentence for the assault charge. He will be eligible for parole in 25 years.
- Coos County man sentenced to life in prison
- Body of missing Coos County man found
- Man sentenced to life in prison again for 2010 murder
- Coos County man sentenced to 10 years in death of son
- Man sentenced to prison for 2011 rape
- Coos Bay man charged with murder
- Man escapes house fire in Coos Bay
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- Police fatally shoot Coos Bay man
- Police investigating Coos County inmate's death