EUGENE, Ore. -- Concerned community members in Eugene are holding a candlelight vigil outside the city council meeting Monday night.
The vigil is for 35 deaths they say are unaccounted for by the city that happened on the streets this year.
The vigil is at the Wayne Morse Free Speech Plaza on Monday at 6:30 p.m..
There will be speeches and a choir will perform.
- 'Concerned' community members to hold candlelight vigil
- Candlelight vigil held for father, daughter found in Umpqua River
- Community members concerned after sex offender released
- Thurston community gathers for vigil
- Community members share concerns about shutdown at DeFazio town hall
- Oregon Hillel holds vigil for Pittsburgh victims
- Community members hold meeting opposing assault weapon ban
- Community members recognized for helping addicts recover
- Community members march in remembrance of MLK
- Community members canvass for 4J bond measure