EUGENE, Ore. -- Community members were treated to turkey, ham, and all the fixings today.
The Lane County Youth Services held its 12th annual holiday dinner. The food was provided by the Martin Luther King Jr. culinary arts program.
The annual, free holiday meal started as a senior project by University of Oregon Family and Human Services students 12 years ago.
The event also featured a free raffle with prizes and free food boxes for pick up.
- Community members treated to a free holiday meal
- Community members pack more than 10,000 meals for hungry children
- Some 4J schools offering free meals for May 8 walkout
- Schools offer free meals for students due to walkout
- Winston-Dillard School District providing free meals to students
- Guide to a waste-free holiday
- Community members recognized for helping addicts recover
- Community members march in remembrance of MLK
- Community members concerned after sex offender released
- Community members canvass for 4J bond measure