ROSEBURG, Ore. -- NASCAR is coming back to Roseburg on Saturday with this year's Clint Newell Toyota 150.
This will be the third straight year the race has come to the Douglas County Fairgrounds.
Drivers from the McAnally Racing Team were out at Clint Newell in Roseburg and Napa Auto Parts in Winston to meet fans.
Only one of those drivers, Derek Kraus, was in this race last year.
He said the race will be non-stop action for the drivers and fans.
“Last year we got third here. We were struggling with the car here a little bit,” Kraus said. “Chris and Todd had a really good car. They were beating and banging each other. It was a really good race for the fans, and I feel this year the race will be just as good, and it will be a really fun race.”
Hailie Deegan is a newcomer to Roseburg and one of the only female drivers.
She has received a lot of praise for her driving.
“Sonoma went really well for us,” Deegan said. “It’s one of the best qualifying runs I've had all year, third place. Check off the bucket list. My goal was to finish in the top ten. I finished seventh.”
The race will be happening at the Douglas County Fairgrounds on Saturday, June 30. It will be aired on NBCSN on July 6 at 10 a.m.
- Clint Newell Toyota 150 NASCAR race comes to Roseburg
- Roseburg VA director resigns
- Roseburg police investigate shooting
- Homicide investigation underway in Roseburg
- Roseburg plans road construction projects
- DeFazio tours Roseburg VA campus
- Human remains found in Roseburg
- Roseburg Goodwill holds job fair
- Roseburg VA using alternative therapies
- Blitzing the Preseason: Roseburg Indians