BEND, Ore. (AP) -- Oregon's second-largest cider maker is changing its name after another company complained it was too similar.
The Bulletin newspaper of Bend reports Atlas will soon be named Avid Hard Cider.
The name dispute was with Atlas Brew Works, which produces beer in Washington D.C.
The 5-year-old cider company has a production facility in Bend and is getting ready to open a restaurant in Portland's Pearl District.
- Cider company changes name after dispute
- Oregon Supreme Court expedites gun-control dispute
- One man arrested after armed dispute in Springfield
- Judge to rule in dispute over Charles Manson's remains
- Comcast will pay $155 million to settle Oregon dispute
- Property dispute led up to Blodgett murder, affidavit says
- Chairman of Hood to Coast replaced over awards dispute
- County to pay Oregonian legal fees in public records dispute
- California winery and Oregon meet to defuse labeling dispute
- Oregon universities hope union dispute resolved by start of term