EUGENE, Ore. – After taking some serious damage during the winter storm, the Cascades Raptor Center is set to reopen Friday.
Most of the damage hit the trails and bird enclosures. But now the birds are back home after a lot of hard work and support from volunteers and the community.
The center will return to their regular hours.
To learn more, click here.
- Cascades Raptor Center reopening after winter storm
- Repairs underway at Cascades Raptor Center
- Cascades Raptor Center seeks to expand services in Eugene
- Cottage Grove aquatic center reopens
- Wolf pups born in Oregon's Cascade Mountains
- PHOTOS: Winter Storm, Feb. 25
- Communities recovering after winter storm
- Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Artist-in-Residence program
- No one ate alone at Cascade Middle School Friday