PLEASANT HILL, Ore. -- Firefighters said a car crashed into a power pole in Pleasant Hill Saturday night, causing an extensive power outage.
Crews with Pleasant Hill Goshen Fire & Rescue responded to the crash off of Parkway Road. They said the car hit a power pole, starting a small fire. Firefighters put the fire out, and said the driver was transported.
Emerald People's Utility District said the outage is impacting residents in Jasper, Fall Creek and Natron areas.
EPUD crews are onsite, working to restore power.
To report outages, call EPUD at (541) 746-1583.
⚠️ OUTAGE UPDATE: Outage in the Jasper, Fall Creek, & Natron areas due to a car hit pole. Approx 1,280 customers affected. Crew is on site. To report outages: ��541-746-1583, �� https://t.co/cPX2licaAs, ��SmartHub app.
— EPUD (@EmeraldPUD) July 29, 2018
- Car wreck causes extensive power outages
- Coburg car crash causes power outage
- EWEB launches power outage map
- Power restored in Eugene after car crash causes outages
- Major power outage reported north of Florence
- Power outages reported across Western Oregon
- Power outages affecting horses after winter storm
- Power outage prompts school delays in Elkton
- Power restored in Oakridge after outage
- Car crashes into Roseburg drive-in, causing extensive damage