EUGENE, Ore. – A driver crashed through a gate into Amazon Creek Wednesday morning.
Police said it happened before 3 a.m. The driver sustained minor injuries, and was later arrested on other outstanding charges.
The driver’s name has not been released at this time.
Because the crash happened on the fairgrounds, police said they are talking to officials there to learn more.
- Car crashes into Amazon Creek in Eugene
- Body found in Amazon Creek in west Eugene
- Man found dead in Amazon Creek identified
- Body found floating in Amazon Creek
- Crews locate source of Amazon Creek spill
- Students find body in Amazon Creek area
- Community reacts to Amazon Creek death
- Crashed car causes blackout in south Eugene
- Drivers injured after car crash in Eugene
- Amazon Parkway closure starts Monday in Eugene