EUGENE, Ore. -- The Candy Cane Lane is returning to the neighborhood behind the Oakway Center in Eugene.
It's been a tradition since the 1980s that wooden candy canes line the street on Lariat Drive.
The tradition faded away for the past few years, but four families got together to bring Candy Cane Lane back. They've built 30 candy canes so far and they plan to make 10 more for other neighbors.
All of the candy canes are made of plywood, dryer vents and ribbon.
- Candy Cane Lane returns to Eugene this holiday season
- Flu season hits Lane County
- Holiday Market brings holiday spirit to Eugene
- Eugene man sentenced after boy ate drugged candy
- Eugene businesses spread holiday cheer
- Pet of the Week: Candy
- Eugene Airport adds new security screening lane
- Lane County Strike Team returns from California
- Ionescu returning for senior season
- Flu season turns deadly in Lane County