EUGENE, Ore. -- The owner of a truck and camper said he believes a propane stove set his camper on fire on Tuesday night.
The owner, who wouldn't speak on camera, said he was driving on West 11th Avenue in Eugene when he pulled into the parking lot of Toxic Wings.
He said it was then that he realized his camper was on fire.
The man said he believes he left his propane stove on in his camper, causing the fire.
A Fire Marshal has been called out to investigate the incident.
Fire officials said the wooden fence around the business' parking lot caught fire and there was minor exterior damage to the neighboring business.
Officials said no one was injured in the fire.
- Camper in truck bed catches fire in Toxic Wings parking lot
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Thief caught nabbing safe from Toxic Wings
- Lane County closes Butterfly Lot, removes homeless campers
- Youth campers making miniature worlds
- Homeless camper likely caused mill fire, officials say
- Eugene Airport opens new economy parking lot
- Sanipac truck involved in deadly parking lot accident, court documents say
- Stolen U-Haul catches fire
- Vehicles catch fire in Springfield
- Corvallis church allowing homeless campers on property