CAMAS VALLEY, Ore. -- Deputies are investigating a threat made towards a high school in Douglas County.
The Douglas County Sheriff's Office was notified of a suspicious note found at Camas Valley High School. The note specifically referenced a bomb threat at the school.
Deputies are investigating and said they will arrest those responsible for the threat.
The sheriff's office takes all threats seriously and has been working closely with the school.
- Bomb threat made towards Douglas County high school
- Student in Douglas County arrested for threat made in January
- Arrest made in in Douglas County murder
- Police confident no threat was made towards Springfield High School
- School threat made towards Roseburg middle school, police investigating
- Bomb threat at Harrisburg Middle School deemed to be hoax
- Bomb threat at McKenzie School District cancels classes
- Arrest made in Springfield hoax bomb case
- Douglas High School FFA receives new trailer from local businesses
- Douglas County ends recycling services