DOUNGLAS COUNTY, Ore. -- The body of the 79-year-old man who has been missing for two weeks has been found.
Deputies with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office say after three days of extensive ground searching in steep terrain, search crews found the body of Terry Dodds Saturday afternoon at about 1:20 pm.
They say Dodds was located approximately 200 meters from his truck over an embankment in thick brush.
The Douglas County medical examiner's office is conducting a death investigation and his family has been notified.
Dodds was reported missing after leaving his Glendale home on December 8th.
- Body of missing Coos County man found
- Body of missing man has been found
- Missing Springfield man found
- Body of missing teen found on coast
- Missing hiker's body found at Toketee Falls
- Body of missing woman found near Brookings
- Deputies identify body found in Albany as missing man
- Missing Winston man found dead
- 62-year-old missing man found
- Missing Marcola man found safe