SALEM, Ore. -- A bicycle route is being proposed along Oregon's coast.
It would follow U.S. 101 and other roads from Brookings to Astoria.
ODOT officials said they're studying this proposal because of the growth in bike tourism destinations and travel options.
To learn more about the project and weigh in, click here.
- Bike path proposed along Oregon's coast
- Gov. Brown blasts proposal to oil drill off Oregon's coast
- Earthquakes strike off Oregon Coast
- Small earthquake hits Oregon's coast
- Earthquake recorded off Oregon coast
- New bike path opens to connect Eugene and Springfield
- Eugene Police: Woman fights off attacker on bike path
- Woman fights off attacker near bike path in Eugene
- Crews to clear homeless camp on Eugene bike path
- Oregon hemp program expansion proposed