EUGENE, Ore. -- Students in the Bethel School District will be in class three extra days in June to make up for snow days, district officials said.
The school board will decide whether to approve the schedule change on April 8, but the district does not expect changes to be made, spokesman Pat McGillivray said.
In the original schedule, classes were set to end June 13 on a half day. Now, school will go through June 18, which is also planned to be a half day.
Officials said Willamette High School’s graduation will not be affected. The ceremony will be held June 7 as expected.
Schools in the district have yet to make decisions about their end-of-the-year activities.
- Bethel district announces make-up days due to snowstorm
- Bethel School District aims to make Valentine's Day celebrations all-inclusive
- Parents voice concerns over holiday celebrations to Bethel School District
- Skilled To Work: Bethel School District CTE Programs
- Bethel School District launches new suicide prevention program
- Bethel School District adding 7 counselors with $220K grant
- Oakridge woman gives birth during snowstorm
- Lane County snowstorm damage tops $17 million
- Bethel residents react to homeless facility
- Bethel Grad Walk inspires students and faculty