BEND, Ore. - A Deschutes County man will appear in court Friday on charges of possession and distribution of child pornography.
With help from the Deschutes County Sheriff’s Office, FBI Agents arrested Pierce Morrow, 22, of Bend. They said they arrested Morrow after searching his home Thursday. They added that they found enough probable cause to make the arrest.
Morrow is currently locked up inside the Deschutes County Jail. He will be transported to the U.S. Courthouse in Eugene on Friday, Jan.19 where he will make an initial appearance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Thomas M. Coffin at 1:30 p.m.
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Glendale man arrested in child pornography investigation
- Eugene church leader arrested on child pornography charges
- Oregon man pleads not guilty to child pornography charges
- Springfield man arrested on multiple child pornography counts
- Former Oregon teacher imprisoned for child pornography
- Texas man gets 35 years in 8-state child pornography scheme
- Charges dropped in Bend road-rage case
- Couple arrested in North Bend arson, burglary
- Robbery suspect arrested in North Bend