BEND, Ore. -- A search warrant led to the arrest of a Bend man accused of growing and selling psychedelic mushrooms.
Denver Lee, 26, was arrested Wednesday after police received information about the psilocybin mushroom grow.
Police said in their search they found psilocybin mushrooms in various stages of the growing process and evidence of delivery and distribution.
The suspect is being charged with possession, delivery and manufacturing of a controlled substance.
- Bend man accused of growing, selling psychedelic mushrooms
- Push for legalization of psychedelic mushrooms continues in Oregon
- Push to legalize psychedelic mushrooms gains traction in Eugene
- Missing mushroom pickers found unharmed
- Bend man accused of attacking sleeping roommate with hammer
- Mushroom picker found after getting lost
- Eugene hosts world largest mushroom festival
- Bend man arrested on child pornography charges
- Man interrupts Stormy Daniels' Bend performance
- Man accused of illegally selling gun used in murder-suicide