EUGENE, Ore. – Officials said there will be lane closures on Beltline Highway between Roosevelt Boulevard and West 11th Avenue Sunday.
Officials said the single lane closures will begin at noon.
Traffic will be controlled by flaggers and drivers should expect delays up to 20 minutes.
Officials said crews are putting a protective coating on the SCS Canal Railroad Bridge, and they need daytime temperatures and dry pavement to complete the project.
- Beltline lane closures set to begin on Sunday
- Traffic Alert: Delta Highway, Beltline ramp closures
- All lanes open after crash on Beltline
- Special Report: Rebuilding Beltline
- Delta and Beltline highway closures precede exchange construction
- ODOT: Delays expected as work begins on the beltline Sunday night
- Construction to begin soon on Delta Highway and Beltline interchange
- Beltline reopens after 6-vehicle crash
- Leaf collection set to begin in Lane County
- Leaf collection set to begin next week in Lane County