BEAVERTON, Ore. (AP) -- A day care worker in Beaverton was arrested at his job on suspicion of sexually abusing two children under his care.
The Oregonian/OregonLive reports 69-year-old John Gilbreath was arrested Thursday.
Beaverton police spokesman Jeremy Shaw says the children were both under 4 years old when they were allegedly abused in March and in June 2016.
Gilbreath works for Partridge House Day Care in Beaverton. He wasn't immediately known if he has an attorney.
Beaverton police ask anyone with information about these incidents or other cases involving Gilbreath to contact Detective Cindy Herring at 503-526-2281.
- Beaverton day care worker accused of sexually abusing kids
- Independence man accused of abusing kids at day care
- Oregon State practices in Beaverton
- Beaverton police arrest coach accused of luring high school student
- Beaverton woman surprised with son's military homecoming
- Taekwondo instructor accused of sexually abusing children
- Classroom volunteer accused of sexually abusing kindergartner
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Former Beaverton Baptist church employee denies $70,000 theft
- Mental health hospital worker accused of patient sex abuse