Corvallis, Ore. -- Oregon State wrestling released their finalized schedule for the 2018-2019 season on Tuesday morning. The matches are headlined with bouts against Michigan, Arizona State, Stanford and Iowa State. The Pac-12 Network will be featuring the latter four matches on television, while the network will also be carrying conference wrestling championships on Match 9th. On October 24th, fans of the Beavers will get their first glimpse of OSU wrestling on October 24th at 7 pm inside Gil Coliseum.
The Beavers wrestle four teams that finished within the top 25 at the NCAA Wrestling Championships in the spring, with South Dakota State (finished No. 12) coming to town on November 16th to open the slate. After Thanksgiving break, Oregon State travels to Las Vegas for the 2018 Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational.
Michigan wrestling will be in Corvallis for the fourth annual Joe Wells Classic at Gil Coliseum, named in honor of the former Beaver and Wolverine coach. Oregon State ends their month of January with duals against Wyoming and Arizona State, two other top 25 finishers at NCAA's.
- Beavers Release Wrestling Schedule
- Beavers Falter Against Cal
- Duck, Beaver Roundup
- Oregon releases 2018 track & field schedule
- 4J District releases new proposed school schedules
- Wrestling for national recognition
- Beavers celebration set for Friday
- Gipson joins Beaver baseball staff
- Beavers fall to Oklahoma 77-69
- Beavers Close Out Regular Season With Win