VENETA, Ore. -- A shed fire broke out at around 6:15 a.m., near Perkins Road and Territorial Highway in Veneta, Sunday morning.
Lane Fire Authority reported it was a shed shop with lots of things stored within it.
Tressa Miller with LFA said there were no injuries.
Miller said the fire was completely out at 9:40 a.m.
- Fire engulfs Veneta shed
- Veneta shed fire started near wood stove, officials say
- Flames engulf Florence business
- House under construction catches fire in Veneta
- Veneta house fire may have been arson, fire officials say
- Catastrophic fire engulfs Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- Pleasant Hill house engulfed in flames
- Two Veneta families displaced in overnight house fires
- Veneta family recovering after horrific rollover crash
- Deputies investigating vandalism reports in Veneta area