BANDON, Ore. -- A man is dead after his motorcycle crashed on Highway 101 south of Bandon Monday night.
Police said Robert Killough, 52, of Bandon was headed south on the highway when his 2003 Yamaha motorcycle went off the road and crashed.
Emergency personnel responded to milepost 279 at about 10:30 p.m., and Killough was pronounced dead.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office, Bandon police and fire departments, Bay Cities Ambulance and the Oregon Department of Transportation assisted Oregon State Police.
- Bandon man dies in motorcycle crash on Highway 101
- Man dies after being struck by SUV on Highway 101
- Bandon man dies after falling at Toketee Falls
- Road collapse closes Highway 42S east of Bandon
- ODOT opens southbound lane on Highway 42S east of Bandon
- North Bend woman killed in crash on Highway 101
- UPDATE: Highway 101 reopens after fatal crash in Coos County
- 1 dead in Highway 101 crash near Lakeside
- Two die in crash on Highway 101 near North Bend
- Reedsport woman dies in crash on Highway 101 in Coos County