Photo Gallery 3 Images
LANE COUNTY, Ore. – Ballots must be received by 8 p.m. on Nov. 5 for your vote to count this Election Day.
Eugene dropsites are open 24 hours. For a full list of dropsites, click here.
On Election Day, the County Clerk’s Office is open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Official dropsites are open until 8 p.m. for a minimum of eight hours.
In Lane County there are three measures on the ballot:
- Measure 20-302 - City of Eugene - caps the rate and limits the use of the city’s payroll tax.
- Measure 20-303 - City of Coburg - increases the gas tax from three to six cents per gallon.
- Measure 20-304 - Santa Clara RFPD - five-year local option tax levy for general operations.
KEZI 9 News will have all the latest information and results on Tuesday.
- Ballot deadline approaching for November Special Election
- Deadline approaching to register for November election
- Voter registration deadline approaches
- Brown recall approaches deadline
- November 2019 Special Election Results
- The tax deadline is approaching
- Deadline to turn in election ballots, voter turnout
- Deadline approaching for Oregonians to sign up for HealthCare
- Deadline approaching for 20 Under 40 Awards nominations
- Voters anxious for special election