EUGENE, Ore. -- Fans flocking to Auzten Stadium can expect big changes this year.
The Ducks are kicking off this year's football season Saturday, Sept. 1, taking on Bowling Green. The game starts at 5 p.m.
Starting this season, you can only bring in a small purse, no more than 4.5 by 6.5 inches. Any larger, and it has to be a clear bag.
If you leave the stadium, you won't be allowed back in.
Tailgate hours are being extended from four hours to six.
Beer and wine will now be sold at all general concession stands.
The price for the Lane Transit District's shuttle service will now be $5 instead of $3.50. You can pay cash or use your LTD bus pass.
Changes are also being made to two of the eight park-and-ride spots. The Symantec location is being replaced by one at Riverbend Annex, 123 International Way, in the southeast parking lot.
- Fans can expect changes at Autzen Stadium Saturday
- Oregon fans react to new Autzen stadium rules Saturday
- Duck Dash and Eugene 5K held at Autzen Stadium Saturday
- New Autzen Stadium policies could challenge businesses
- Police: Shooting near Autzen Stadium was drug related
- Law enforcement agencies train for emergencies at Autzen Stadium
- Changes coming to Autzen Stadium for upcoming football season
- Crews cleaning up homeless camp near Autzen Stadium
- Eugene Marathon starts and finishes at Autzen Stadium
- Eugene City Council OKs extended tailgating time at Autzen Stadium