CORVALLIS, Ore. – The Benton County Sheriff's Office wants people to know about a sex offender released into the community.
Jacob Anderson, 28, is listed as a Level III sex offender. Anderson is on post-prison supervision until January 11, 2022 for rape, sex abuse, and delivery of marijuana to a minor.
Anderson is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds. He has brown hair, and brown eyes.
Anderson will be living at the Benton County Transition Center at 180 NW 5th Street, in Corvallis. He will not be allowed to attend church, go to the library, or anywhere children may congregate. Anderson will also be restricted from using the public bus and going to the bus stop or bus station.
Special conditions for Anderson’s release include no contact with minors; GPS monitoring; restriction from places where minors congregate, including parks, playgrounds, schools, libraries and bus stops. He is forbidden from having direct or indirect contact with his victims; no use or possession of alcohol; he must register as a sex offender; and he has an 8 p.m. curfew.
According to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office, Anderson has targeted minor females known and unknown to him and the normal age range is adolescents. He has admitted he is sexually attracted to teenagers and has a sex addiction. He has also stated he doesn’t feel he is ready to be released from prison.
- Authorities warn of sex offender released back into the public
- Community members concerned after sex offender released
- Deputies: Predatory sex offender back in custody
- Lane County Parole & Probation notify public of Level 3 Sex Offender release
- Klamath Falls detectives arrest Texas sex offenders
- Registered sex offender arrested Tuesday on sex abuse charges
- Salem sex offender gets 5 years in prison
- High-risk sex offender arrested in Douglas County
- Convicted sex offender indicted in death, kidnapping of elderly woman
- Police identify girls on same EmX bus as sex offender