LINCOLN CITY, Ore. (AP) -- The Oregon State Police is asking for the public's help to identify the body of a woman found in the Pacific Ocean near Lincoln City.
OSP says authorities recovered the woman's body around 5 p.m. Sunday from a cove just north of a unique coastal feature called "God's Thumb."
The woman is white, with long dark brown hair.
She is about 5 feet and 7 inches tall and weighs around 200 pounds
The OSP asks anyone who knows of a missing woman who meets that description to call authorities.
- Authorities ask for help to ID woman found dead along coast
- Police identify woman found dead on Oregon Coast
- Woman found dead in Newport home identified
- Authorities ID Oregon man killed in shootout with deputies
- Body of missing teen found on coast
- Authorities believe body found in Dayton is missing woman
- Body of man found without clothes, ID along Washougal River
- Officials release identity of woman found dead in downtown Eugene
- Washington woman found dead on beach near Newport
- Homicide investigation launched after Albany woman found dead