EUGENE, Ore. -- A fire that displaced a dozen residents at an apartment building Monday morning is being investigated as arson, police say.
Police said fire crews responded to a large dumpster fire at about 2:30 a.m., which spread to a nearby apartment building on the 1200 block of Ferry Street.
Firefighters put the fire out. Police said two apartments on separate levels sustained heavy smoke and water damage.
All residents evacuated and no injuries were reported.
- Arson suspected in Eugene apartment fire
- Eugene car fires considered arson
- Possible arson fire at Eugene Pallet Enterprises
- Eugene RV fire being investigated as arson
- Fire damages apartment building in Eugene
- Six apartments damaged in Eugene fire
- Arson team investigating fatal house fire in Eugene
- Police seek suspect trying to enter Eugene woman's apartment
- Arson suspect arrested after two fires set in Cottage Grove
- Six Eugene apartments called unsafe after explosion