EUGENE, Ore. -- Up to 46 new RV campsites could be coming to Armitage Park north of Eugene.
That's one of three plans under consideration for expanding the number of campsites at the popular campground.
The other two options call for nine new RV campsites or 19. County officials said the expansion would happen in the northwest area of the park.
According to county officials, the preliminary cost estimates range from $295,000 to $1,500,000.
The county's website says Lane County Parks is funded primarily through user fees. It also says the division does not receive funding from property taxes.
The county wants to hear from you about these campsite expansion proposals. To weigh in, click here to fill out the county's survey.
9 new RV campsites, cost estimate $295,000
19 new RV campsites, estimated cost $620,000
46 new RV campsites, estimated cost $1,500,000
- Armitage Park could get dozens of new RV campsites
- Fire destroys RV and parking structure in west Eugene
- Seaside police fatally shoot suspect near RV park
- Deschutes County deputy fatally shoots man at campsite
- Deputy cleared in fatal shooting at campsite near Bend
- City council approves 'dawn-to-dawn' campsites on Highway 99
- Corvallis woman accused of setting fires near illegal campsites
- Crater Lake access road opens; 2 campsites close down
- Amtrak train collides with RV in Springfield
- Abandoned RVs costing tow truck drivers thousands