BEAVERTON, Ore. (AP) -- An armed man was taken to the hospital after an officer-involved shooting near a high school in Beaverton, Oregon.
KOIN reports that police said they responded to a call Friday morning of a man riding a bike around with a knife by the 7-Eleven store near Jesuit High School.
Officers found the suspect and shots were fired. No officers were injured in the incident. The man was conscious and alert when he was taken to a nearby hospital.
It's unclear if he was struck by gunfire or the extent of his injuries.
- Armed man taken to hospital after officer-involved shooting in Beaverton
- Oregon State practices in Beaverton
- Beaverton woman surprised with son's military homecoming
- Beaverton day care worker accused of sexually abusing kids
- Beaverton police arrest coach accused of luring high school student
- Former Beaverton Baptist church employee denies $70,000 theft
- Eugene Police confirm officer-involved shooting
- Suspect in Springfield officer-involved shooting identified
- Officer-involved shooting in Oregon hotel room
- Officer-involved shooting at Portland International Airport