FLORENCE, Ore. -- Florence Police Department is investigating a murder after the alleged suspect called to report the crime.
Carolyn Sue Stickley, 73, called 911 on Sunday to report that she had shot her ex-husband, according to Florence police.
When officers arrived at the home on Wild Winds Street, they found Erwin Emerson Drake, 93, dead from an apparent gunshot wound to the head.
Stickley was arrested on murder charges and was booked into the Lane County Adult Corrections. Police said Stickley is from Green Valley, Arizona.
- Arizona woman accused of killing Oregon man
- Oregon woman accused of threatening to kill everyone on plane
- Oregon shakes slow start to beat Arizona
- PHOTO GALLERY: Oregon beats Arizona State 31-29
- Oregon man accused of unlawfully trapping, killing wolf
- Oregon woman accused of shooting boyfriend
- Oregon woman accused of mistreating three children
- Woman accused of trying to get help to kill ex-husband in Oregon
- Man arrested, accused of killing a swan
- Web Extra: Oregon St. after home win against Arizona (1/14/18)