PORTLAND, Ore. (KGW) - The Netflix show 'American Vandal' is looking for extras in the Portland area.
Casting directors are specifically looking anyone who you would see at a high school.
This includes students, teachers, athletes, parents and so on.
The show is filming its second season starting in mid-February.
If you're interested in trying out, you can find the casting application here.
- "American Vandal" Casting Call
- FDA casts shadow on hemp win, calling CBD products illegal
- Casting call for "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off being filmed in Oregon
- Tonya Harding calls out Oregonians
- Petition calls for 'Saturday Halloween'
- Calls for megadairy moratorium increase
- Meet the entire live-action 'Dumbo' cast in new trailer
- 'Christmas Parade Miracle' calling for participants
- Egan Warming Center calls for more volunteers
- Six Eugene apartments called unsafe after explosion