Spokane, Wash. – An AMBER Alert originating in Spokane, Wash., was canceled Tuesday afternoon.
Oregon State Police sent out the AMBER Alert Tuesday morning.
The alert was first sent out at 5 a.m., and said an estranged husband broke into a residence, stabbed his wife and took their child, then left the residence in a Red 2014 Subaru Legacy Sedan, Washington license plate APN2450.
The suspect was Justin P. Robertson, 42, last seen wearing a green Adidas t-shirt and black Adidas shorts.
The child is Ethan O. Robertson, 6 years old, who weighs 30 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing blue pajamas and an orange Nike t-shirt.
Robertson had access to weapons, but it was unknown if he was armed.
Anyone with information about this situation was asked to call 911 or the Spokane, Wash., AMBER Alert tipline at 509-456-2233.
For more information click here.
- Spokane Amber Alert canceled
- Mom in Amber Alert planned to inject daughter with bleach
- Springfield Christmas parade canceled
- ABC cancels 'Roseanne' reboot
- Pac-12 Basketball tournament canceled
- Health Alert: Gaming Disorder
- Portland Marathon canceled for 2018
- OSAA cancels all state championships
- Oregon football cancels Hillsboro practice
- Oregon football cancels spring game