ALBANY, Ore. -- Albany police were called out to the intersection of 12th Avenue and Lafayette Street in southeast Albany just before 3:30 p.m. on Thursday.
As of 10 p.m. on Thursday, there was still a large police presence in the area.
The Corvallis Gazette-Times reported a woman was taken away in an ambulance.
This is a developing story. Stay with KEZI for the very latest information.
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Albany police arrest vandalism suspect
- Deputies investigate suspicious death in Albany
- Three men investigated in Albany robbery case
- Albany police search for burglary suspect
- Albany Police Department installs body cameras
- Albany police search for speeding motorcyclist
- Albany man killed in crash
- Teenager killed in Albany crash
- Albany school superintendent under investigation, placed on leave