ALBANY, Ore. -- A McDonald’s restaurant is facing a $15 million lawsuit after a mother claims her 7-year-old daughter was beaten and sexually abused in their play place.
The following picture shows where the alleged abuse took place at the McDonald’s on E. Pacific:
The lawsuit alleges that McDonald’s was negligent for not having anyone supervise a dark area inside the play structure.
Michael Fuller, the attorney representing the 7-year-old, said two boys attacked the girl, and were kissing her private parts.
"It's industry standard that when you take your child to a play area where they cannot be visibly monitored by the parents ... it's industry standard that the corporation will provide an employee to supervise the children, and that didn't happen here," Fuller said.
KEZI 9 News contacted the McDonald’s on E. Pacific, and a manager told us they could not comment on anything that may or may not have happened at the restaurant.
- Lawsuit: 7-year-old sexually abused at Albany McDonald’s
- Albany mother accused of giving baby drugs now faces lawsuit
- Albany police investigating shooting in southeast Albany
- Albany man pleads not guilty to 40 sex abuse charges
- Taekwondo instructor accused of sexually abusing children
- Classroom volunteer accused of sexually abusing kindergartner
- Man sentenced for sexually abusing Oregon girl
- Winston man accused of child sexual abuse
- Quran instructor sentenced for sexually abusing children
- Eugene man charged with child sexual abuse