EUGENE, Ore. -- Heading into the holiday weekend, air quality is poor in Eugene and has been deemed unhealthy for sensitive groups.
Wood stove burning and stagnant air are the main causes of the decline in air quality.
In Corvallis and Roseburg, air quality is at a moderate level. Cottage Grove and Oakridge are experiencing good air quality as of Wednesday afternoon.
- Air quality in Eugene unhealthy for sensitive groups
- Eugene Air Quality Reaches Hazardous Levels
- Report: Wildfires worsening air quality in Eugene and Springfield
- Air quality likely to diminish this week
- Air quality advisory over smoky conditions extended
- Southern Oregon air quality worsens as wildfires grow
- New mobile app maps air quality across the state
- Hood to Coast watching air quality as race nears
- LRAPA issues advisories, bans amid poor air quality
- Air quality advisory could be longest in years, experts say