SWEET HOME, Ore. – An abandoned mill caught fire in Sweet Home Sunday night.
Firefighters from the Sweet Home Fire District responded to 2210 Tamarack Street at about 10:15 p.m.
The building was almost entirely on fire when crews arrived.
After two hours, the fire was out, officials said.
At this time, the cause is unknown, but investigators believe it was human-caused.
The building used to be the shipping and receiving facility for what was the Willamette/Weyerhaeuser Mill.
- Abandoned mill catches fire in Sweet Home
- Storage shed catches fire at Lebanon mill site
- Cougar killed in Sweet Home
- Fire crews put out RV fire in Sweet Home
- Home unlivable after catching on fire
- Mobile homes catch fire in Eugene
- Vacant home catches fire overnight in Lebanon
- Springfield home catches fire from furnace malfunction
- Discarded match sparks fire in Sweet Home garage, officials say
- Sweet Home Police make identity theft arrest