Photo Gallery 2 Images
EUGENE, Ore. -- A man who was sleeping in a tent along the Willamette River was stabbed in the leg after an altercation just after 4 a.m. Friday, Eugene police said.
The 54-year-old man told investigators that after he was stabbed, he walked to a building on 71 Centennial Loop to get help for his wounds. The building houses the Hourglass Crisis Center.
Shortly after police arrived, the man was taken to a local hospital.
- Police investigate stabbing in Eugene
- Police search for stabbing suspects in Eugene
- Police investigate homicide in Eugene
- Eugene police investigate cafe robbery
- Stabbing suspect arrested in Eugene
- Police are investigating a shooting in Eugene
- Police investigating multiple armed robberies in Eugene
- Police investigating burglary in northeast Eugene
- Police investigating death in Eugene neighborhood
- Police investigating assault in downtown Eugene