Photo Gallery 3 Images
MONROE, Ore. -- Highway 99W has reopened following a non-injury crash between a moving van and a cement truck north of Monroe Wednesday morning.
Officials said the crash happened on Highway 99W near Dawson Road, two miles north of Monroe at milepost 98.
The Oregon Department of Transportation reopened the southbound lane at about 8:20 a.m. and were continuing to clean up debris from the crash.
Travelers were advised to consider alternate routes.
- Highway 99W reopens after crash near Monroe
- Highway 99W near Monmouth reopened after fatal crash
- UPDATE: Highway 99W open following fatal crash
- Highway 22 may reopen Friday
- UPDATE: Highway 101 reopens after fatal crash in Coos County
- One lane reopens after crash on Highway 42
- Territorial Highway reopens after crash near Junction City
- ODOT reopens parts of Columbia River Highway
- ODOT reopens multiple lanes on Highway 34
- Highway 99 reopens near Junction City