Photo Gallery 1 Images
JUNCTION CITY, Ore. -- A search warrant was issued at a home in Junction City early Thursday morning, Junction City Police Chief Bob Morris told KEZI 9 News.
Officers said the home on 4th Avenue and Kalmia Street could have had explosives in it, which is why they brought in the bomb squad.
Houses located immediately next to the scene were evacuated as a precaution.
The is a developing story. Stay with KEZI 9 News for updates.
- Bomb squad searches Junction City home
- Search continues for missing Junction City teen
- Bomb squad technician explains impact of bomb hoax
- Bomb squad disposes of hand grenade found in Springfield
- Family survives house fire in Junction City
- Junction City firefighters battle "challenging" industrial fire
- Junction City student arrested over picture
- Junction City Police investigate "swatting" incident
- 2018 Scandinavian festival coming to Junction City
- Junction City Firefighter's sell "Aebleskivers" during Festival