NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WKBW) -- A local mom surprised her kids at the bus stop September 4 when she showed up in a T-Rex costume. Jillian Swan of North Tonawanda decided to wear the costume because her son Keenan did not want to take first day of school photos.
"When he got off the bus, he was a little bit embarrassed but not as much as my daughter was."
Keenan greeted his mother with a smile and hug when he got off the bus, yelling 'that's my mom!' to his friends.
"I was proud," Keenan said.
Please note: This content carries a strict local market embargo. If you share the same market as the contributor of this article, you may not use it on any platform.
- Mom dresses as T-Rex on her kids first day of school
- Newborn babies at a Pittsburgh hospital dressed up as Mister Rogers for Cardigan Day
- Tyrannosaurus rex had a built-in air conditioner, study says
- Wedding dress returned 32 years after dry cleaner mix-up
- Lawsuit: Fred Meyer camera pointed at dressing room
- Some drivers aren't stopping for school buses, Eugene mom says
- A mom found videos on YouTube Kids that gave children instructions for suicide
- Mom warns others after kids sent to hospital with chlorine poisoning
- A mom on a popular YouTube show is accused of pepper-spraying her kids when they flubbed their lines
- Oregon day care provider admits leaving kids to go tanning