America's favorite restaurant chain just added to its menu for the first time in three years.
As of Monday, Chick-fil-A offers macaroni and cheese as a side option nationwide -- the only addition since 2016.
"Mac & Cheese is the quintessential comfort food, and something we are so excited to offer our guests at Chick-fil-A," said Amanda Norris, executive director of menu and packaging in a statement.
The chain says it's using a "classic" recipe, made with a blend of cheeses including cheddar, Parmesan and Romano, and baked fresh daily.
Chick-fil-A is one of the most profitable restaurant chains in the country, according to Nation's Restaurant News. It generated $10.6 billion in annual sales, behind only McDonald's and Starbucks.
The company is also known for its customer service, even helping one customer change a flat tire last month.
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Baby chicks pose health risk
- Chipotle adds a new meat to its menu for the first time in a year
- McDonald's late night menu is changing
- 4th Annual Grilled Cheese Experience is underway
- Fleetwood Mac guitarist sues bandmates for kicking him out
- Oregon Electric Station making menu, seating changes in Eugene
- Forget the chocolate: Advent calendars go for booze, cheese
- Volkswagen and Philadelphia cream cheese ads banned over gender stereotypes