EUGENE, Ore. -- The Oregon Ducks held off the California Golden Bears 73 - 62 in Matthew Knight Arena Wednesday night.
Payton Pritchard recorded his second double-double of his college career with 20 points and 10 rebounds. Pritchard was 7-14 from the floor and 5-9 from three. As a team, the Ducks hit 11 threes on 18 with 6 threes coming in the first half.
"I just liked our pace in this game," Pritchard said. "Defensively we got some steals to easy looks, but we were running it up. Guys were attacking, hitting the seams and it just allowed everyone else to get open."
Louis King finished with 12 points, while Paul White and Kenny Wooten Jr. each had 11 points.
Oregon's struggle turning the ball over continued, as the Ducks had 15 turnovers resulting in 17 points for the Golden Bears.
With the win Oregon goes to (14-9, 5-5) on the season. Next for the Ducks, they'll welcome in the Stanford Cardinals into Matthew Knight Arena Sunday at 5:00 p.m.
- Oregon keeps Cal at bay for fifth Pac-12 conference win
- Fans celebrating Oregon's Pac-12 championship win
- Oregon softball opens series vs. Cal with 1-0 win
- Oregon softball falls, but still wins series vs. Cal
- Oregon State defeats Cal Poly for first win of season
- Oregon concludes non-conference with win over Montana
- Colorado beats Oregon State 36-33 for 1st conference win
- Cal holds off Oregon State 37-23
- Oregon football prepared for Pac-12 play amidst injuries
- Ducks win ovetime thriller, advance to Pac-12 title game