The first look at the new "Lion King" will make you feel nostalgic.
A trailer has been released and it features a pivotal scene from the Disney film.
At just over a minute and a half, the sneak-peek has stirred plenty of excitement for the live-action remake.
The film will star Donald Glover as Simba, Beyoncé as Nala, and James Earl Jones, who is reprising his role as Mufasa.
Elton John and Hans Zimmer are also returning to compose music for the movie.
The original "Lion King" was animated and released in 1994.
The new film will be photorealistic, computer animated and directed by Jon Favreau,
It is scheduled to be released in 2019.
- 'Lion King' first look released
- 'The Lion King' roars into Disney realm of animals just like us
- Disney's 'The Lion King' arrives in Eugene
- Margaret Atwood's sequel to 'The Handmaid's Tale' will be released in 2019
- Fact checking Trump's 'Impeach this' map
- 'Mowgli' adds new, darker chapter to 'Jungle Book' saga
- Netflix may have to say goodbye to 'The Office' and 'Friends'
- 'Number of people' injured in 'major incident' at London Bridge
- Justice Dept. expects to release Mueller report to Congress by 'mid-April, if not sooner'
- Pet of the Week: King